Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Long Time Gone

Man, it feels like forever since I've posted on my blog, sorry to the three of you who might still read this thing! I've been so busy editing pictures that I couldn't find the time to do work on any of my own photos. So, here's a recap of what's been going on for the last few weeks:

Violet learned how to pucker up and kiss!

Viv started her first day of Sonshine School! She was really excited, especially about wearing her new backpack. She just wasn't too excited about taking pictures before going in.

Gena was nice enough to take a family pic of us outside the school. Oh yeah I dyed my hair dark again, that's also new!
Matt and I took a trip to LA! We had sooo much fun! I had a photoshoot and Matt had a gig, the rest of the time was vacation time! That's the Hollywood sign in the background. I promise. It really is.
We went to Sprinkles for some cupcakes! I got the red velvet and it was a wise choice!
Matty took me to look around Rodeo Drive, which was so much fun! I didn't go in the stores though, knowing that I couldn't afford one thing. I did buy some stuff at H&M though!
I took LOTS of pictures. I know you're all shocked. This is a favorite. This was taken in the morning, but it was so foggy that it was hard to see anything!
One thing that was kind of funny was that we were in Beverly Hills on 9.02.10. I had no idea but there were banners everywhere announcing it. There was a big event held right across from our hotel and they had a big stage with performers every night.
The opening night act was Natasha Bedingfield. This was taken from our parking garage and we could hear the whole concert from the window of our hotel room.
We spent some time down on the Santa Monica Pier also, it was so pretty at night! This was taken right after my photoshoot ended.
We spent a day at Universal Studios where I met a new friend at the telephone booth!

We hit all the touristy spots in town like Bob's Big Boy and In and Out Burger. Bob, me, Matty and Matt's brother Joe, who lives in the area. Joe was nice enough to drive us around town and show us all the cool spots!
It was definitely more fun than sitting at home!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

So fun! Love your dark hair!!!

ComplyKated said...

Okay, seriously, that look on Viv's face in the picture with the 4 of you- that's the exact same look she's going to give the first day of Jr High when you want to take her picture -- except you'll all be around the corner and down the street because none of us will be cool to our kids when that time comes.