If you call and ask me what I'm doing, the answer is editing pictures. That's always my answer! Therefore, I have no time to edit my own family's pics and update this blog! So, I decided to take a few minutes and update the blog for the two people left that still read this thing!
We had our annual Halloween party this year at our house. By the way, our house is way too small to have this party again! The kids have taken over! Anyway, the theme was Something that scares you, so I went as me in the 80's and Matt went as that guy from the hangover. We went to the Parkhurst pumpkin patch. There are like 200 more pictures from it that I haven't edited yet. So here's the one that I did.
We went to trunk or treat at church. Me, alone with both the girls. It was an experience.
My little Snow White and Dorothy. Couldn't get 'em to smile for a million bucks.
We've been to the zoo. Did you know how crazy beautiful the zoo is right now and the weather is perfect??
My sweet babe. If I think about the shot of her birth video where they take her to the nursery and she gets her hair washed it makes my ovaries hurt.
Aidan and Viv loving on each other at the zoo. So cute!
My nieces and daughters at the Porter pumpkin patch. Again, like 500 pics from that day that may never see the light of day.



0 comments:
Post a Comment