There's one thing that I love, and it's the shoe sock. Socks that look like shoes! That way, you don't have to try and get that tiny moving foot into a shoe and fasten it. That's pretty hard. So, Dara got Viv her first pair of shoe socks that say Little Miss November on them and also have crowns on the sides. They are so cute and they never fall off like some of her other socks. I need some of them in my size! I got her some black and pink ones today at Target. So cute! I know she looks unhappy in this picture, but I promise that it's not about the socks.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awwww, She looks so cute in her socks. I recently discovered some great new mary jane socks I will have to share (the shoe, not the drug). Welcome to baby blog land. We are the people we swore we'd never be:)
I know, and I'm loving it!
I love her new socks! Poor little sad face...she needs me to come and cuddle her!
Post a Comment