This is the cutest picture I have ever seen!!!
Yay! I'm so glad you're doing a Viv blog! I love her pics! We're excited to see her tomorrow!!
Her eyes are soooo big! She looks like Matty in this one.
I heart this little girl. And Mary Janes, Dara. (The drug, not the shoes.)Happy 2008!
She's absolutely darling! She tooooooootally looks like Matty in the face. But I see plenty of hand modeling in that girl's future!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is the cutest picture I have ever seen!!!
Yay! I'm so glad you're doing a Viv blog! I love her pics! We're excited to see her tomorrow!!
Her eyes are soooo big! She looks like Matty in this one.
I heart this little girl. And Mary Janes, Dara. (The drug, not the shoes.)
Happy 2008!
She's absolutely darling! She tooooooootally looks like Matty in the face. But I see plenty of hand modeling in that girl's future!
Post a Comment