Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

How we spend our days

The girls love having daddy home during the day!
Violet loves to snuggle on his shoulder. 
 I tried to take some winter pics of Violet in the backyard. I got this one, so I was pretty happy!
 We had a sleepover at the Walker's house on New Years Eve and the girls had a blast!
 Vivian is slightly obsessed with M&M's.
 She is also obsessed with Tangled. And princesses, and crowns and dresses. She's trying to get Violet excited about playing dress up. Vi's not so sure!
 We've been doing a lot of baking, and Vivian and Addi are my taste testers!
 That movie's not called Tangled for nothing. I had to get ahold of that doll's hair and now she has two very nice braids.
 I did a winter photoshoot with Vivian too. This is my favorite shot. She's all wrapped up in Matt's Grandma's quilt.

0 comments: