I know all of you are on the edge of your seats wondering where I've been the past couple of months! Well, here's the deal, my blog ran out of photo space! I tried doing a blog shortly after my last one and it told me I had no photo space left!
So, I didn't know what to do. I left my blog for a while and finally talked my hubs into building me a new website that will feature my photography, cooking, home decor, and of course my family! He showed me how it's looking this afternoon and I am loving it! We're hoping to have it go live in a couple of weeks.
There are some exciting things happening and I can't wait to blog about them! And no, I'm not having a baby. Anyway, I"ll make an announcement when the website is ready! I hope you'll visit it from time to time!
Sunday, July 10, 2011
New website
Posted by Mandy at Sunday, July 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Well, let's just hope that PW gives the new website a plug and you have it all set up by then. That is so exciting, Mandy.
Yay!
You went to Pioneer Woman's place! I just saw you in the pictures! That is so stinkin' fun! :)
At least I'm pretty darn sure it was you... Well, I hope it was you. :)
Can't wait to see the new blog!
Post a Comment