Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Just hangin with my bestie

 Otherwise known as P-Dub. She was in town a few days ago to do a book signing for her new children's book, Charlie the Ranch Dog. It's adorable by the way! Anyway, the signing was announced at the last minute on Facebook and I of course had to be there!

As soon as I walked up, she said, "Mandy!" and then reached out to hug me. Yes, I died. Then I introduced her to the girls, she remembered them from the Sisters photo challenge. Violet was kind of obsessed with her big sparkly flower ring. And Vivian said, "Glad to meet ya Ree!" and shook her hand. It was so much fun!

2 comments:

Amy in Edmond said...

I'm impressed you took your girls. I stood in line when she came for her cookbook signing a year or so ago, and couldn't imagine trying to entertain kiddos while standing in line.

OK Chick said...

She knows your name! *Jealous*