Like my last post, I'm going to do one now of just me and Violet.
This is one is one of the very first pics of us together. I couldn't stop kissing her cheeks!
Just chillin in the hammock in the back yard. I think she was about 2 weeks old.
Ah, now's she calm and so am I! Wow, I really look pregnant in this picture. That's what I'm talking bout folks, post the pictures you have of you and your kids even if you look bad!
Here's a pic of us recreating the pic of me and Vivian from my last post! Love the gummy smile, don't you??
And us at her first birthday party. She had a great time! Look how gross my old fireplace looks. On second thought, let's not remember it that way!
So what i'm saying is, get in the pictures with your kids, even if you have to force them to! They'll thank you for it later!



2 comments:
Great reminder! And the pics are presh!
This is so fun - love the pics! As a couple w/ no kids (yet), we always make fun of x-mas cards w/ only the kids pictured - we'd MUCH rather see the whole fam:-)
Post a Comment