A few days ago I asked Vivian what she wanted to do the next day. She said, "Let's paint my room! Pink, not blue." She had me at paint! The girl knows that I love a good home makeover! And painting is the easiest and cheapest way to do it! Here's how their room looked before:
Bye bye sheep, you were great for a while! Matty was sad to see them go. He painted the entire room and mural while I was pregnant with Vivian. But it was time for a change. I never got around to putting Vivian's name over her bed, instead it was over by Violet's bed. Made no sense.
Here's the after, with a nice soft shade of pink called Rose Buff. I have to like the name of the paint to actually use it.
I liked this little picture arrangement and included my peach orchard pic since it matched the paint.
They love it!



4 comments:
I love it! Very fresh. The sheep were cute though :-)
Where did you find the paint?
That is really pretty. I love all the neat things you made! I was thinking about a banner, but couldn't decide... I think I will totally make one now!
What don't you do? That is beautiful!
I love the pink!! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment