The other day we passed by a field by our house that was completely filled with Bradford Pear trees. They're the really pretty trees with the white blooming flowers in the spring that really smell bad. I decided to take the girls out for their spring pics in that field and it ended up being great. Their legs got a little scraped up, but the pics were lots of fun! Here are some of my faves:
Thankfully Vivian's Easter dress came with an attached baby doll dress, so baby Tess came along for the shoot.
This is my favorite shot of the girls. I ordered an 11x17 of this bad boy yesterday. Can't wait till it comes in the mail! It's going to look so cute in their new pink room!
They never want to just sit and pose so I just go with the flow and follow them around like I'm the papparazzi.
Love this one of my baby Vi.
And this one too!
I brought the chair out into the field too, but they didn't sit long!
Finally one of Violet in full smile mode! Love that smile so much!
And heading back to the car, I love this one too.
Here's an up close shot of the stinky but beautiful Bradford Pear that helped us out.







3 comments:
Beautiful! Such pretty girls.
Chellie
the next to the last one reminds me of the little girl from little house on the prayer, you know the little sister and at the first of the show she runs down the hill.... ; ) cute pics!
but those trees - girl, they are worse than just stinky - they are STANK-Y! ; )
*prairie!!! not prayer! ; )
Post a Comment