I saw this link today on Facebook, posted by a friend of mine. It stressed the importance of not just taking pictures of your children, but to be sure that you jump in a few photos yourself. Click on this link to see the story: http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/2009/10/22/she-left-proof-aleidas-challenge/. I decided to find a few pics of me and Vivian and here are just a few, I'll do another post with Violet. I want to challenge you guys to do the same!
Viv's first Sunday at church.
Us in our matching nightgowns. If you post a nasty hair and no makeup pic, you get bonus points!
This was right around Easter so she was about 4-5 months old.
Out to eat together!
She's tiny here! And I still have that new mom cleavage apparently. Sorry about that.
Eating a chili's. It was easy to take kids to restaurants when they were this young!
This was taken at Aiden's first birthday party. I like how our eyes are the same color here, now hers are green!
I love this one because she looks so cute in the dress! I love how she's holding it out, posing.
Viv's first trip to the bowling alley.
This was when we announced at her birthday party that I was pregnant.
At Grandma Lucy's house.
Jumping on the trampoline at the farm.
I want to encourage you to do a post with photos of you! Leave me a comment if you participate!




3 comments:
I am totally guilty of not taking enough pictures with my girls and after I read the story you posted on Facebook I realized I need to STOP THAT.
Good job Mom! P.S. My new mom cleavage never looked that good.
Hey Mandy, I enjoy your posts. I took on your challange and posted pics with my kids! Our blog is set to private only to protect our kids from internet weirdos. I just sent you an invitation by email if you'd like to see our blog!
~andrea moyer
Post a Comment