Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yogurt

Tonight after dinner Vivian decided that Violet needed a little yogurt, so she went to the fridge, opened it up, found the yogurt, grabbed some spoons and proceeded to smear it all over her. I was a little bit mad to say the very least. By the time it gets to be around dinnertime I've just about had all I can take and this did me in! You like how my dogs are trying to help clean up back there? Thanks guys!

Oh and Violet didn't mind getting smeared, she went ahead and dug in.

But, Mandy, you say, it doesn't look like Vivi was involved at all. Violet is the one holding the spoon after all...
Well who do you think put it all over baby sissy's back? It sure wasn't the dogs!
So then Violet spilled the dog water all over the floor and I thought I was going to die! So, early baths, early bedtime and one tired mama.

1 comments:

Amy in Edmond said...

I've heard yogurt is good for your skin.