Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

She smiles

Today Vivian asked me if she could have some ice cream. This isn't strange since she asks me usually right when she wake up in the morning. The answer is no, by the way. But today...today she actually ate her lunch. A half of a pb&j. I know, it's a big deal. She usually fasts all day long. I can't get her to eat anything! So, since she ate lunch today, she got rewarded with ice cream in a fancy ice cream dish! Here's where I caught her eating it. I sat her down at the table orginally, but apparently princesses eat ice cream standing up.
Have I mentioned that she actually poses and smiles for the camera these days?

 And that she refuses to wear anything but dresses? Thankfully I got her out of the princess pajamas and into actual clothes. She wore this summer dress today to Ross and refused to put her sweater on over it. I was just waiting for the first elderly lady to corner me and question my mothering skills.
 She's also obsessed with this pink sheep that she's had for years, but now it's her new bestie.
 That's her blowing a kiss!

Oh yeah, I also organized my linen closet. Sorry that the before looks so bad, but that's my life!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I wasn't in Ross or I would have been that elderly lady saying-what the heck, little mama!
Jane :)