Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grammy's

So last weekend Matty got to go to the Grammy's. I didn't go. I went to Porter instead. I think it's just as glamorous and exciting there, so that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! Anyway, I didn't get to go, but I did get some of the after party swag! This was waiting for me when I got home from the gym today, what a fun surprise!
This is a magic potion that makes you ten pounds thinner and your face turns into Cindy Crawford's. It's also a hot oil treatment.

 This is a magic styling cream that makes you have x-ray vision and you can fly on demand. It also makes your hair silky smooth!
 This is a tiny vial of liquid luck! It also doubles as a fancy oil treatment.
 This is shampoo and conditioner. That's all. But I was glad to see it since I ran out of shampoo yesterday. Those who saw me at Sonshine School this morning can attest to that!
 And the fun bag that it came with is just like Mary Poppins'. You can fit an entire lamp in there and never run out of room!

So here's my before picture of what my hair usually looks like on a daily basis before I started using Moroccan Oil.
And this is what I look like now! I don't know what the big deal is about this stuff, I look exactly the same! Don't you think?

3 comments:

vivianjane said...

I liked your hair better before. :)
Jane

OK Chick said...

My hair dresser uses on my hair. I love it!
I really enjoyed reading Matt's updates on Facebook, during Grammy's weekend.

Andrea said...

You are so funny!!!