This weekend at my mom's I decided to give Vi her first taste of rice cereal. I have to refer back to the good old blog and see when I gave it to Viv. Looks like it was four months, so I went ahead with it! This is her before. she's such a happy girl!
She's knows somethings up, she's never been in a high chair before.
Oh oh! She got the huge eyes after the first bite.
Granny decided that she needed to be held, so she went ahead and finished the job while I took pics. Violet ended up liking it and was getting the hang of it!
And she finished it off with milk!
Tomorrow is her four month appt. so I'm excited to see what she weighs and how long she is now! On another note, our trip oversees was so much fun! I'll be posting pics later!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sweet little Violet... Can you believe how much she looks like you?!
Post a Comment