Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Viv and Vi Fall Pics 09!

Yesterday I decided to head down to the Myriad to take some fall pics of the girls and to get some 2 year pics of Viv. It was gorgeous outside and the girls did a great job!

I still have my fall special going on so email me or leave me a comment if you would like to schedule with me!

5 comments:

Tamra said...

Stunning pics of your gorgeous girls!

Dara said...

So pretty. I have to figure out a time for you to take Aidan's pics.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful!! Your girls a gorgeous.

Kayla said...

The 4th one is amazing. How in the world did you do that???

Robbie said...

I always enjoy looking at your posts. You're so talented, and the girls are so cute. Hope to see you at Porter during the holidays.