
Minnie Mouse cookies that I made. I didn't have a cookie cutter so I just had to made do.

Viv did not know what was happening when everyone started singing to her!

And she certainly didn't want to blow out any candles!

But she did want to eat the cake! It was sooo good!

She's also an ice cream girl so she took a huge bite!

Aunt Mo got her this car, which she loves!

We got her the table and chairs and she loves sitting there and coloring, playing with her animals or having a tea party with her babies.

We all went outside to play because it was such a beautiful day!

My nephew Anderson got to come to the party too! Isn't he adorable?

My niece Sophie playing in the leaves. Check out that killer smile!

Anderson like the leaves too.

My mom wanted a pic of all the grandkids together but it was not easy. This was the only one where almost all of them were looking. And Vivian wasn't crying.
Happy birthday Vivian, you're the best girl a mom could ask for!
2 comments:
Love the Minnie Mouse theme & the cake & cookies look amazing! I absolutely cannot believe that baby Viv is 2!!
Looks like so much fun!!! You didn't find out you're pregs this time, did you? Ha!
Post a Comment