Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finally an updated post

Amy and Autumn came over yesterday to play. It was the first time Autumn and Violet have hung out together. It went well for the most part. But this happened... And this happened...
And in the end, they were still friends!

Here's a pic of Violet from yesterday during lunch. She's such a happy girl! The headband is becoming necessary since her hair hangs down in her eyes all the time.

Since the weather was so nice, Viv asked to go outside and swing. She loves to go outside, which I appreciate about her. I don't want a sissy who hates the outdoors!



When Violet woke up from her nap I brought her out to swing. Vivian was excited to push her. And Violet was terrified. Look how huge her eyes got!

But then she realized how much fun it is!


1 comments:

Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA those pics are classic!!! Would you mind sending me those?! Thanks girl!