Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Fun weekend stuff

Last weekend my parents took the girls for the weekend. I didn't know what to do once they were gone. The house was eerily quiet. I didn't know where to start. Clean? Sleep? Shop alone? So, I did them all! I shopped without a stroller. I slept all night long. I cleaned places in the house that hadn't been touched for months! It was awesome! Since our free weekend was the same weekend that John Mayer was in town, we went down to the Ford Center that night to see if we could get any cheap tickets. We always have luck when we do that, and this time was no different!
We got great seats and really enjoyed the show! Someday that's going to be Matty up there!Since I had been neglecting the pups, I took them to the Edmond dog park. Daisy never leaves my side when we go. She's such a wimp. We went to dinner at PF Chang's and I got to eat my meal with both hands. I didn't have to hold a baby or hold a bottle in a mouth or anything! We decided to get the Great Wall of Chocolate and it was to die for!
This weekend we took the girls to see Sesame Street live.
Vivian got very serious when Elmo came out on stage.
Me and my girlies!
She looked like this the whole time, I think she was shocked to see all the characters in person.
During intermission Gavan, Melody and Jaylen came over to take pics of the girls together.

Viv was worn out by the end of the show, but had a great time!

1 comments:

ComplyKated said...

Hooray for kid-less weekends! Love how you spent it. And that pic of Matt and Viv at the end of the show-- I tell ya' the more I see your girls, the more I think I could do that (raise girls that is). Maybe should borrow yours sometime instead.