During girls night the other night Matt sent a picture to my phone of both of the girls on Vivian's 4 wheeler. I had never thought of letting Violet give it a try, but she loves it! 
She insists that Violet rides! It' so cute.
Sorry Viv, but Violet's hair is just too big for any visibility for you!
Have I mentioned how much Viv loves apples? It's a good thing since the other other things that she'll eat are pancakes and pb&j's.
Cute pic of Matty and Vi.
Sorry Vi, you have to have teeth before you get an apple.
Matty always gets her to smile really big.
I love having two girls!
Also, here's what Vivian said last night during her prayer. She leaves off the Dear God, thank you for part and jumps right in to listing the things she's thankful for:
"Mommy, daddy, Vivi, Violet, Elmo in person, Sleepy Tooey, Snow White, Sheep...Baa, and Cow. Amen."



1 comments:
Too cute - love the pics & the prayer!
Post a Comment