Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Violet Lane!





I can't believe that Violet it one year old today! What a blessing this girl has been to our lives! She is the sweetest, happiest baby you'll ever meet and brings joy to our lives every single day! We're so thankful for her! Here are some pics from Vi's first year:  








We love you Violet, happy birthday sweet girl!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness. This post actually made me cry. I love you sweet Violet! Happy 1st Birthday. I'm sorry for all the times that Addi beats up on you. You fully have my permission to defend yourself at any time.

Unknown said...

She is so cute, Mandy! I love the one with the red headband...who am I kidding, I love them all! She is just adorable.

Kayla said...

That video was so precious. I wish we would have video taped our births.

kj said...

I just had time to watch this little video and it made me cry. Oh my gosh. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I've been a reader since Viv was born. Vi is precious and we cannot wait to see her grow up more and more.

ComplyKated said...

I can't believe that sweet girl is already one! Happy (belated) birthday.