I bought the adorable dresses for the girls a couple of months ago at that new children's store in the mall, but I of course can't remember the name of the store! Anyway, it's a great store and they had these dresses on clearance. So, I had to do a little independence day photo shoot of the girls! Here are some of the pics:
I took a bunch of photos from our weekend in Porter also so those are coming soon!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love that you dress them alike. I'm still dressing mine alike and they are 5 and 6. It's so much easier that way. Beautiful photos! I love the tricycle.
Greyson would kill me if I tried that. Love the pictures, expecially the Vi on the tricycle.
SO cute! Violet cracks me up with her faces. Definitely your daughter! ;)
Beautiful pics as usual! I love that they're dressed alike. It's so cute! I agree with Tams, I've seen you make the same faces.
If I had two girls, I would dress them alike too! Your girls are beautiful!
These pictures are so cute!! I love the matching dresses! It's totally something you say you will never do (I hated it as a kid), but I know I will do it one day! :)
Post a Comment