Here's what has been happening here at the house. Photo editing, milk buying, sippy cup and bottle washing, a lot and I mean a lot of diaper changing, various conversations concerning the big girl potty and it's positive qualities, stressing out over getting both the girls to sleep in the same room, oh yeah and editing wedding pics, baby pics and family pics! So, here are some pics of our family from our last trip to the zoo!
But first, I'll show you the pic I took of Violet for her birthday announcements. No smiles out of this girl!
Me and Viv took a ride on the metal elephant since our OKC elephants have been gone to Tulsa Viv's entire life.
There were some really beautiful flowers around this time!
We spent a lot of time in the children's zoo and I put the girls in their swimsuits so they could go for it! Violet loves the water!
And so does Viv, she had a great time in the little stream of water and rocks.
We went to the petting zoo and let the girls pet some goats.
Vi splashed around in the water and had so much fun!
I think they would have stayed there all day long if we hadn't moved them along eventually!
She's so cute!
The butterfly area was finally open again! I got so many good pics of the gorgeous butterflies!



2 comments:
Violet's dress in the first picture is gorgeous!
I LOVE your pics! So pretty and what beautiful girls!
I know that metal elephant at the zoo because when my son was 2ish, my mom took a "cousin photo" with all the kids sitting on it. Samuele cried and cried, but my mom just wanted the photo so she asked him to sit on it anyway. We tried to figure out if it was hot or something, but it wasn't until in the car on the way home that we figured out he thought it was real and he was scared!
Post a Comment