Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Pool Season!




If you know me very well, you'll know that I love summer and pools and most of the time, I even love the heat! I know, I'm probably crazy for that last part, but that's just how it is! Anyway, the other day we got to go to Amy and Richard's neighborhood pool to swim.
Despite the look on Viv's face, she actually had a great time. She really loves the pool!

This little munchkin loves the water too!


Don't be blinded by my really white family!

It wasViolet's first time in a swimming pool and she loved it! You never know what babies are going to think but I was pleasantly surprised!
She was so happy that she just laid her head down on the raft and enjoyed herself!

Then she enjoyed a bottle afterwards.
Addi had fun climbing up and down the stairs.
Then she kicked back with me and Violet and relaxed for a while.
Then we ordered pizza poolside and had dinner together. Fun times at the pool!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

That looks delightful! I miss our summer "pool trash" days and think of them often.

Andrea said...

What a fun day!