Last week Vivian kept asking for a cupcakes, and I was like, dude, we don't have any, get over it! So finally I took her to Cupcakes to Go Go for a cupcake. She picked out a delicous chocolate one and totally loved it! I also got one for Matt and I. After spending about $9 on 3 cupcakes, I went ahead and just made some at home with my 88 cent cake mix. I decided to make rainbow cupcakes because I saw them on Bakerella or somewhere and they looked so cute!
These pics of Vi dont really have anything to do with cupcakes, they're just cute!
I love this girl! Okay, on to the cupcakes!
Mmmmmm! Yummy sprinkles on top!
And adorable rainbow in the middle. You just use a regular white cake mix and divide the icing up into separate bowls and use food coloring.
I used different combinations for the cupcakes so they didn't all have the same colors.
Vivian was thrilled and kept wiping her mouth and icing all across her face!
Maybe we'll do cupcakes this year for her birthday instead of a cake. I'm a major traditionist so I always have to have a regular cake rather than cupcakes for my birthday! Oh, and my favorite cake flavors are lemon and strawberry. You can come over now with the cake you're making for me!
Have a yummy day!



1 comments:
Good to see she's learning how to eat cupcakes- remember the mess she made when I brought some over last fall .... or was that sprinkled donuts? Either way it was a total friend fail- me bringing over something that made such a horrid mess of your floor.
Post a Comment