I know, Vi's birthday was like 2 weeks ago, but I'm just now getting the time to blog about it! I've been doing tons of photo shoots so that has been really keeping me busy! Here goes the party blog!
Since there are so many pictures, I figured I'd do some collages to save space! This collage is all about cake and decor! Katie Rowten did the delicious and beautiful cake, strawberry and lemon were the two flavors. I always choose the same flavors because they're my favorite and I can't ever decide which one tastes better! I prefer to not have to decide, thankyouverymuch! Violet was not a shy birthday girl and really dug into the cake, she loved it! The theme of the party was "purple party" so everything was purple! I ran all over town looking for purple flowers and finally found some! The cookies were from Ileans Colossal Cookie and they were sooo good! They're my favorite cookies in town by far!
This is just some of the guests at the party with the birthday girl and an attempted family picture in the middle. That didn't go so well!
See? Told ya.






2 comments:
I saw that cake on Katie's blog and adored it. I had no idea it was for you. It looks fabulous!
Yum! I mean...looks like so much fun! :)
Post a Comment