I'm a through and through nature girl! I want to be outside all the time, no matter how hot it is. Matt thought I was totally crazy the other day when I suggested that we head out to Hafer with the girls, but he went along with it! The girls didn't mind the heat at all! Vivian calls this her house and takes you by the hand to show you around.
She was thrilled to take a pic with me! Hey girl it could be worse, I could be yelling No Wire Hangers and messing your bathroom up in the middle of the night! You've got it easy.
Matt and his little ladies "just a swinging"! I love that old country song by the way, my sister and I used to ride the three wheeler all over the place singing it at the top of our lungs. Did I ever tell you that I was in a three wheeler accident once? Knocked out my two front teeth and had to have surgery. Anyway, it has nothing to do with out park trip, but interesting story!
Viv was a little more excited about taking a picture with me! She's my favorite youngest daughter
Viv was way too scared to go down the slide but Vi loved it! She kept trying to climb up it over and over again. She may be our little daredevil!
Viv holding Vi, she loves holding her and taking care of her when she's not strangling her or pushing her down or laying down on top of her.
Look how big my baby is getting! That's kind of what my legs look like in a swimsuit by the way. Don't worry Violet, I'm sure you'll grow out of it!



0 comments:
Post a Comment