Monday, January 7, 2008
Bow head
So some of you know that I'm not really a fan of huge bows on babies. Some bows are cute, if they are in proportion with the baby's head, are made of comfy material, and don't seem to be causing any discomfort to the baby. I just don't like it when a little baby is wearing a gigantic piece of fabric with feathers and what not hanging off of it that's tied into a bow! Anyway, Jayna got Viv a really cute outfit and matching bow, seen in the picture. It passed all of my criterea, so I tried it on her. This is what happened. Maybe she hates bows too. I'll give her some time and try it again, because I have to admit, it looked cute. There! I said it!
Posted by Mandy at Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Darling!! I love the bow! She looks precious!!! But, then again, I'm a bow person. I totally agree with the gigantic feathered bow thing, though!
I'm just amazed she's awake.
She looks MORTIFIED!!! Poor girl!
That baby is adorable, bow or no bow!!!
Post a Comment