OH I LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER! So cute. My birtmark was across my eyelids too. Love,Lynn who cannot remember her password and thanks thee for adding the anonymous commenting ability since I have tried to leave like ten before.
Why Mandy, is that a fluffy, furry, maribou type of material I spy around Vivian's neck? I knew you would succomb......
Vivian Mae just is meant to wear faux furs and frills. Perfection.
I just want to point out that the fluffy furry goodness is not in the form of a headband!
Too darling! Her expression is cute...I don't know if I've seen that one yet!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OH I LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER! So cute. My birtmark was across my eyelids too.
Love,
Lynn who cannot remember her password and thanks thee for adding the anonymous commenting ability since I have tried to leave like ten before.
Why Mandy, is that a fluffy, furry, maribou type of material I spy around Vivian's neck? I knew you would succomb......
Vivian Mae just is meant to wear faux furs and frills. Perfection.
I just want to point out that the fluffy furry goodness is not in the form of a headband!
Too darling! Her expression is cute...I don't know if I've seen that one yet!
Post a Comment