Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

She survived!

Well, it was the big appointment today and she's pretty fussy, but doing well. She weighs 11 pounds and is 22 inches long. The doctor said she looks perfect and I agree! The shot portion of the appointment was definately traumatic for all of us! She screamed, held her breath and made her face turn red. She got a pink band aid and a blue one and lots of kisses from me and Matt. This is a picture of her after the shot, Matty made her feel better.

3 comments:

Lynn Valdez said...

I LOVE HER. I LOVE HER. I LOVE HER. I want to hold her. Please mail her to Aunt Lynn.

Dara said...

I want to squeeze her through the screen.

Mandy said...

You could just stop by the house and squeeze her in person if you want.