Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Curly Girl









Viv's hair is getting so curly! Everyone said that they thought it was curly the first time they saw her in the nursery at the hospital. I barely saw her before she got bathed and beautified, so when they brought her to me her hair looked pretty straight. However, it seems to be getting more and more curly, especially after her bath. We definiately have curly hair on both sides of the family, my grandpa and Matt's dad both have really curly hair and my hair is pretty wavy also. Who knows what it will look like when it gets a little longer. Here are some pics from after her bath this morning in her little pink robe.

We went to the orthopedic doctor today for her x-rays and he said her hips are looking perfect! I was so excited and was hoping he would let us get rid of the brace, but sadly, he said he wanted her to wear it for 7 more weeks and that would probably be it. We're all used to it now, it's just an extra hassle. The last picture is her all bundled up and ready to go out in the snow to her appointment.

1 comments:

Dara said...

Oh my word I love her hat. I am so glad the doctor had good news for you!!! I'm sure she will have your curly hair. So far Aidan just has cow licks.