Well, it was a big day for Vivian! We took her to the nursery class at church for the first time. I got a little teary when I dropped her off, but she didn't seem to mind. She got to sit by her friend Aidan so she felt better knowing someone. Aidian had her back and didn't let any of the other kids mess with her! When I got there she was being rocked by a nice lady in the nursery and she was sound asleep. During church we went to the nursery to change her diaper and she got to meet Addisyn Walker, one of the other girls born on November 19. She was so cute, and I'm glad we finally got to meet each other. It's so cool that she and Addisyn and Jaylen were born on the same day in the same hospital. Hopefully they will be good friends growing up and can have fun birthday parties!
After church we went to Chili's with the gift certificiate mom and dad gave us for Valentine's Day. Thanks mom and dad! She had a blast sitting in Matt's lap and playing. That's when she smiles the most. She is getting so big and is soooo much fun! I don't know what I would do without her.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
First day in class!
Posted by Mandy at Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That has to be THE cutest smile I've ever seen!! I adore these pics!! Looks like a fun first class for her! Too cute!
Mandy I must say...you look GORGEOUS! I have been debating cutting my hair off--then I think I will be jealous of you.
And VIV...she is too precious. I miss little Aidan too. She got bigggg. Matt--love him love him. And viv has milk on her little mouth in the pic with you! So cute. LOVE YER. Lynn
You're so brave to take her to class. I can't do it yet! I can't believe they'll be 3 months old tomorrow. The time has just flown by but they are getting to be so much fun smiling and reacting to us!
You know she smiles the most when Matt's holding her because she can see you don't you? Her smile is the best!!
Good gorgeous, Manders Jo! You look fab! Now...please tone it down a few notches so you don't show me up at my own wedding.
I can't believe Viv and Aidan are such big girls already. They are both beautiful!
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!! Can I have her for a while. I'll give her back. Vivian told me she wants to come over and play with Aunt Jayna!! She told me that after she told me which Oscar dress she liked best.
Post a Comment