As you can see, Vivian was completely enthralled by the Oscars last night! I think her favorite thing about the Oscars were the fashion! She is my daughter of course. Here are our top two favorite dresses of the evening.
First up is Katherine Heigl in Escada. We thought she looked totally beautiful! Her hair and makeup really worked with the dress and she always looks old school Hollywood glam!
Our second choice is Heidi Klum, in a red Haute Couture by John Galliano gown. We thought that the color looked so great with her skin tone and that her hair was awesome. We just love Heidi Klum. Overall, I thought the Oscar fashions were a bit dull this year, I don't know what Viv thought since she doesn't have anything to compare it to. Hopefully we'll have some worst dressed picks later on.



1 comments:
I agree with your choices and will raise you one Keri Russell. I loved her. I'm so glad Viv had a great first Oscar night!
Post a Comment