Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Viv's journey from then to now!

Well I'm just now getting to doing a special 3 month tribute to our girl. Just thought I'd show you how she's looked from the beginning until now! I realized that I never wrote about the day she was born and how that all came about, so I will do that on the next post!

I remember being so excited that it looked like she had a good shaped head and arms and legs.

We got our 3-d ultrasound on the same day that Amy Walker did! We saw them going out as we were walking in. Little did we know that we would have our girls on the same day! That's her feet up by her head, another reason for the good old c-section (and the hip brace.)This is a picture of her in the nursery right after the c-section. I really hadn't seen her very much at this point, since I was still in the operating room.

This is us during the jaundice phase. I feel like we were at the doctor every other day getting her blood drawn. I can't believe how yellow she was! I didn't even realize it then, but the whites of her eyes were even turning yellow.
And here's our gorgeous girl on her three month birthday! Just as bright eyed as ever. She's got a toy in her arms and she loves to see it blink and play songs!














2 comments:

Melody said...

Happy 3 month Viv!

Dara said...

Awww! I'm so happy I got to meet her 3 months ago.