She's started liking to hold toys now, so I gave her the bunny and she liked him! She's wearing her cute bunny slippers which fall off all the time. Her right shoe always falls off. My right foot is half a size smaller than my left, so maybe she's got the same problem.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
We're ready for Easter!
Posted by Mandy at Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
What a cute little bunny she is! I love the top picture!!
Her dress and bow are cute!!
I like the letters you're making! I can't wait to see them up!! Looks fun!
Love it! I will have to schedule a photo shoot with you this weekend. What does your Saturday afternoon look like?
Mandy, I MUST have a copy of the top pic of Vivian in her slippers!! She is sooo beautiful! BTW, we have not received ANY new pic of our little Vivy since Christmas!
Um...adorable? I am especially fond of the last picture. Poor Viv!
Super cutey letters. I need an updated nursery pic!
Okay I went and bought Aidan some bunny ears and a basket today.
Your pictures put us to shame Mandy. Vivian is so beautiful. I hope Greyson will be into younger girls. (Okay, that just sounds wrong).
MY BOW!!!! She is so fabulous!
Post a Comment