My 2 favorite babies!! They both look adorable!! I love Viv's new dress and bow! Absolutely darling!! That quilt is the perfect backdrop!
HA! Sorry my kid tried to maim yours. That's how she shows love.
Awe Aidan is a little chunkapotomus. I miss her. Little Viv is looking very Matt Stansberryish. Love Lynn
I love that your girls are already BFF's!!!
OH MY WORD!!! This is TOO cute!! They are bff's!!! AWE!
dara, that look she is giving is totally you. sorry, somebody had to say it. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My 2 favorite babies!! They both look adorable!! I love Viv's new dress and bow! Absolutely darling!! That quilt is the perfect backdrop!
HA! Sorry my kid tried to maim yours. That's how she shows love.
Awe Aidan is a little chunkapotomus. I miss her. Little Viv is looking very Matt Stansberryish. Love Lynn
I love that your girls are already BFF's!!!
OH MY WORD!!! This is TOO cute!! They are bff's!!! AWE!
dara, that look she is giving is totally you. sorry, somebody had to say it. :)
Post a Comment