Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

No More Brace!

At least for the day time that is! Viv went to see her orthopedic doctor today and he said she doesn't have to wear the brace during the day anymore, just at night when she's sleeping! You have no idea what a relief this is. It's very difficult to hold her while she's wearing it and it makes her so much heavier also. Plus, now that it's starting to warm up, I bet that brace gets pretty hot. Anyway, for the next month she has to wear it at night and then we'll do an x-ray in 6 weeks and if everything looks good, then we'll have a good old fashioned brace burning!

This is her in the brace when we first got it at the end of December. You can see how awkward it makes it to hold her. I'm so glad that she's better!

3 comments:

Dara said...

Yay Viv! I'm so glad you guys are completely through with it. I know it's been such a pain.

Anonymous said...

yay!! I'm so excited for Viv AND for you!

Melody said...

Yea! No more brace! I know you were glad to get that news. Now she can snuggle better with you!