Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

4 months old!


Happy 4 month to Vivian! I of course kept forgetting to call and set up her 4 month appointment and when I finally did, they couldn't get me in until April 15! So a couple of days ago I weighed with her and measured her. She weighs about 13.5 pounds and is 26 inches long! She was 22 inches long at the 3 month appointment. She's gonna be tall and skinny like Matty. She is staying with Melody and Jaylen today so I guess they are celebrating their 4 month together. Here's a pic of all of us at the hospital. Yeah, that's me with no makeup on. There's a reason why I'm a Mac fan!

2 comments:

myra said...

What a sweet girl! It was so fun getting to hang out with you at Tam's Big Weekend.

Aubrey said...

Yay! Happy 4 month b-day, Viv!