
This is how happy she was all morning. She smiled and laughed and kicked and had so much fun. Her laughs are getting louder and louder. Then I decided that it was time to try rice cereal. No more smiles...

The reason why I decided to give a little bit of rice cereal a try, was that she always seems hungry and I was hoping it would help with the spit up problem also. The formula we have to use is so expensive, so hopefully when she starts eating cereal we can switch to the cheaper kind! Anyway, as you can see, she was a little concerned when the spoon got to her mouth.

She actually swallowed the first bite and kind of acted like she knew what she was doing! I was so proud.

Apparently the rice cereal doesn't taste so good! The poor girl looked like this the whole time. Most of it was spit out of her mouth after the first initial bite. But she did open her mouth when the spoon was coming at her. I thought that was pretty smart! Who knows? We may try some again tomorrow if we're both up for it. It did help with the spit up problem though!
9 comments:
I don't think she's convinced yet. Is Matt back from the big tour?
Don't worry Aidan made that face the first 100 times I tried cereal:) She actually still makes a weird face on the first bite every time I feed her solids but then she wolfs it down. I have an Enfamil AR coupon for you don't let me forget.
What till she tries broccoli.
I MISS HER!!!!!!!!!!
I love the progression of the pictures. I wish I had some advice but...
I will be cuddling that baby in approximately 6 more hours! YAY!
Audrey did the same thing. We have pictures of her pushing it back out of her mouth with her tongue. I think I was told that their natural instinct at that age is to push anything out of their mouth. But if you keep at it, she'll be lapping it down in no time.
She's so beautiful! I want to see her! :)
I can't blame the girl...I would make a face if I had to ear that cereal too :) Good luck with that mamma!
waste of money just let daddy come in her mouth
Post a Comment