So my good friend Aubrie Ross informed me that Tim Gunn from Project Runway was going to be at a fashion show at Dillards on Saturday. I was very excited because I'm a big Tim Gunn fan. If you don't watch the show you probably have no clue who he is, but if you do watch, I'm sure you like him. He's pretty great. Anyway, here are some pics from the fashion show! Also here's a pic of Tim with Heidi Klum, just so you can see who he is if you don't know. 




6 comments:
I'm bummed that I missed him! Vivian is seriously into the fashion show.
Too fun! Way to get her started early!
I'm so proud of Vivian. She is so attentive of the fashion show. How was Tim Gunn?
What? I can't believe I missed him. I am going through Project Runway withdrawals.
I can't believe how fabulous your sister is looking these days!
So was he showing off his own clothes, or clothes from Project Runway, or ? Ever since I moved away from OKC, it has gotten cooler and cooler, geez.
Post a Comment