Here's the dining room after! I absolutely love it and think it makes a huge difference! No more muddy paw prints to try and get out of the carpet! We're not done putting everything back in place, but you get the idea.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Before and after pics!
Here's the dining room after! I absolutely love it and think it makes a huge difference! No more muddy paw prints to try and get out of the carpet! We're not done putting everything back in place, but you get the idea.
Posted by Mandy at Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
WOW, that really opened it up. I love it! Take pictures of the whole house outside and inside so I can see where you live. I love yer.
Last comment from Lynn. :-( I need to remember my login.
That looks great!
Looks really nice! Might have to convince Husband to do that one of these days.
It looks incredible!!! I must say that I'm quite jealous! It looks really good!! You're going to enjoy it so much!!!
Viv's new walker looks like fun!
It looked so good last night. It was like a brand new house. Love it.
Fabulous! The pictures don't do it justice, though. At least something good came out of a flooded house.
I love your house. The floors look so pretty!!
Very, very nice! The floors look great -- and may I commend your decorating style as well? :) Miss you, Wandy!
VERY nice Mandy, we're happy for you.
I love it!!
I can't even formulate words for how jealous I am of your fab wood floors!
Post a Comment