It was not the most enjoyable experience I've had there! She was doing great until we were in the elevator and were going up to the 35th floor. That's when our ears started popping and from then on, she was upset! I spent most of the time in the ladies room on the couch trying to get her to sleep! Poor girl. Maybe next time will be better. She looked gorgeous though and what I had of the food was great!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Viv's first dinner at the Petroleum Club
Posted by Mandy at Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I always get upset when I go to the Petroleum club too.
Viv, your dress is beautiful and your parents look great!!! Your the luckiest girl ever!
She is ADORABLE! Sydnee had that dress. I had her picture made in it! Viv has such great taste!
You didn't sell that dress to Children's Orchard did you? That's where we got it!
Post a Comment