Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Friend

This is Viv's new friend Jackson. They got to play the other day when Matt's boss and his wife came over to record a voiceover. Aren't they cute? She kept putting her around through his and pulling on his shirt. I think she likes him!
It looks like she has a question to ask here. I wonder what it might be... If you would like to suggest what you think she wants to ask, feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! By the way, we went to the doctor yesterday and she weighs 15.2 lbs and is 25 1/4 inches long. I guess I was wrong when I measured her last month. Either that, or she's gotten shorter by 3/4 of an inch!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Is Auntie Riz really bringing home 12 lumberjacks from Alaska like she said she would?"

Anonymous said...

mom is it okay for me to like him :)

Anonymous said...

Vivian....no other friends but me. Aunt Lynn

Dara said...

Can I keep him? And also is America's Next Top Model on yet?

Anonymous said...

"Mom, I want a brother now"