Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

She's a big girl!

Today in class Viv sat in the table like a big girl! She usually sits on top of the table in her car seat, but we thought she might be able to sit by herself and she did great. She looked so proud sitting there in class. It was a big moment and I of course got a little emotional. Who knew that motherhood would turn me into such a sap!


After church in the nursery she was all smiles!


This is a new dress that her granny bought her and it fit her perfectly. She looked sooo cute!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Viv is getting!!! She is soo beautiful! LOVE the new green dress!!

Dara said...

She is always so smiley now. I love it!

Amy said...

Ohmigosh she is sooo adorable! Can you believe how big our girls are getting???

Anonymous said...

So cute

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. I love here rosy cheeks!