Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

An adorable house for sale!

So some of you know that I do real estate marketing for a living. That means I go to houses, take pictures, put them on our websites, make flyers and brochures and tons of other things to help advertise the home. Well, I just wanted to put it out there that Josh and Aubrey are selling their completly awesome home and moving to Dallas. It has been totally updated and it a great house with a pool in the back. Just in case you're interested in moving! Here's a link to the virtual tour if you want to see more pics of the home. http://www.visualtour.com/shownp.asp?T=1454353.

3 comments:

Dara said...

I will testify to the fact that their house is really adorable. And you could eat off their floors. I'm sure Aidan has.

Anonymous said...

I will move there. Lynn

Anonymous said...

A house like that would go for $350,000 here easily. Our house we sold was smaller and old. It sold for $179K--no garage, only 2 finished bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an unfinished basement, no landscaping, no paved road yet. I need to move to Oklahoma. Lynn in Wyoming