Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend in Porter

It was a great weekend in Porter! My brother Mike and Sister-in-law Shelly came down from Kansas City and made a big announcement...they're having twins!!!!! We are all so excited for them. She's due November 11, but is thinking it will be in October because it's twins. Can't wait to find out the sex of the babies!
Me and Viv this morning after church. She looked so cute at church and was a very good girl. She also slept all the way home which was good since it was just me and the dogs in the car with her!

Mike practiced his baby holding skills but decided to wait on the diaper changing practice!


Mom was so sad to see Viv go home! She wants me and Matt to go on vacation so she can keep her over the weekend. We are currently taking donations.


Dad made friends with Mike and Shelly's dog Daphne. She'll pretty much rip your arm off if you pet her so this was a big deal!




4 comments:

Dara said...

Oh my goodness that is so exciting about Mike and Shelley!! I wonder if you'll get some little boys, they would be very outnumbered. I have an Easter surprise for Viv from my Aunt Brenda.

Amanda said...

Wandy! I found you via Jayna's blog -- I just started my own. Vivian is BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to see her! Glad to see she had a wonderful first Easter. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had such a great weekend. I can't believe your brother's having twins! That's wonderful!! I love the picture of your dad in his overalls.

Anonymous said...

Mandy Jo!! That is a HORRIBLE picture of me! UGH! Only post pretty pictures from now on!! ha! JK... thanks for the shout out... it was a perfect weekend in Porter!