We finally got all three birthday girls together this morning at church, then we all went to lunch together after. It was a lot of fun, but I have to admit, Vivian is the "handful" of the bunch! She was trying to climb the stairs and take off crawling and when she came back down she kicked Addi in the head, so she started crying. Good little Jaylen was sitting there like a nice girl the whole time!
It's not easy to get them all standing and looking at the camera at the same time, but this is close!
This is after Viv accidentally kicked Addi. Viv doesn't look too concered.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
It's hard to believe! And Kendall is next...it's very bittersweet.
Hey. What about Tuesday the 25th for a shoot? I don't teach that afternoon. Also the 26th would be good, too. And those girls are precious!
I can't believe it has been a year. I was just at the hospital visiting all of you. Time goes by too quick!
The 26th sounds good to me. Email me at mandystansberry@yahoo.com can we can discuss the details.
Hope Viv had a wonderful birthday! Can't wait to see pics from her party.
AWE VIV!!! It must be an Oklahoma thing to have your baby girl wear a bow. I dont think Elicia has ever worn a bow that big. Poor girl, she might turn out like me.
Post a Comment