Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The big party!

We had the big party today and I think it went really well! Viv has been feeling bad all week and she got her shots at the doctor yesterday which apparently caused a facial rash on Viv, today of all days! Here's the awesome cake that Katie Rowten made for her, she is super talented! All of the little sheep and farm animals were made of fondant and so cute!

My mom made the chili for everyone, she has the best chili in the world! Viv loved opening and playing with all of her new toys! She has been having so much fun already! Thanks to everyone for the great gifts!

Me and my sister Marcy were wearing almost the exact same thing but only with the colors switched. It wasn't planned, that's just how cool we are.
Viv was excited and scared to see her cake. Everyone sang very softly to her so she wouldn't cry!She immediately dug in but didn't get too messy. She really wanted to share with others, so she kept trying to feed me! I was hungry, so I took her up on her offer! Thanks Viv.
When a piece of cake fell onto her stomach she burst into tears! I guess that was the last straw! We took her to take a bath and finally she went down for a nap. Here's some of the things that she got today. Thanks everyone, she had a great party!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the birthday pictures. It looks like she had a really great time, in spite of not feeling well. MaKenna and I have the same problem you and Marcy have. We are always wearing similar outfits, and we buy the same clothes without knowing the other one bought the exact same thing. It's really weird. It must be the sister thing.