I can't believe that my baby went from this little butterball...
To this grown up looking girl! She's turning one tomorrow and I just can't believe how fast it's gone. It's been the best year of my life! And I know it's been the best year of hers!
When I picked her up today from Sonshine School and got her home she felt really hot. I took her temp and it was over 101 so I called the doctor. They just said to keep fluids going and give her Tylenol. She felt pretty bad all evening. I hope she feels better tomorrow, I don't want her to feel bad on her birthday! At least her party's not until Saturday, I'm sure she'll be better by then.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Vivian! I hope she feels better.
Happy Birthday Viv!
Darling!!!
Happy 1st, Viv!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY VIVIAN MAE!! She's sooo cute Mandy! Can't believe how fast this past year has gone! We are anxious to see her at Thanksgiving! Happy Happy Birthday Viv!!
Post a Comment