Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend in Porter

Here are a couple of pics from our Christmas card photo shoot, I'll save the others for the cards!

She always has so much fun at our photo shoots!

Here's my bro and his new baby Anderson, he is sooo cute! Anderson, not my brother, you know what I mean.

This is my dad and Sam, it was my dad's birthday the day after Thanksgiving so we had a party too!

Viv and Aunt Mar at the birthday party!


Dad and Sophie about to blow of the candles. He needed a little help I guess!

The cake was so good! Mom made it and I decorated it.

Cute pic of Matty and Viv. We had a great weekend, now it's Christmas season!

3 comments:

Jayspee27 said...

It looks like a fun Thanksgiving! I love the pic of Matt and Viv! Miss you!

Lynn Valdez said...

Sam stuck his nose in my crotch.

Anonymous said...

He sticks his nose in everyone's crotch. And his nose is rather long, so it can be quite uncomfortable.